Monday, November 23, 2009

I need a new hobby...

I already have a successful business with Passion Parties and I couldn't be more satisfied with my business, but I'm thinking I need to take up a new hobby. Problem is, I'm not sure WHAT that hobby should be! LOL

Years ago I was a religious blogger, then photography was my passion. I'm a crafting nerd already (beading, painting, building, etc.), but I want get into something new...

Here's what I'm considering:
*making lingerie (fun panties, actually)
*making cloth diapers <--- I REALLY want to dabble in this!
*making leather jewelry & accessories.

Thoughts?

I'm a lover of each of these so its hard to narrow it down to one, you know? The diapers will probably be the easiest to start with and since Baby DJ is beginning the potty training phase, I suppose I could also make his training pants...hmmm...sounds like I've just made my decision!

Cloth diapers & training pants it is!

~ShamelessMomma

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh my god! Do bedazzled cloth diaper covers! Because you can't bedazzle the cloth because they get poopy and you have to clean them. Oh and sorry for saying "bedazzled" I don't know what else to say in that instance.
If you made fun panties could you work on fun panties for girls like me with HUGE asses? I never find good cute undies for me.
Next time, if there is a next time for kids, I'm going to go cloth diapers.
Oh and a bit BTW...thanks for loving my blog! And not because you love mine but I do indeed love your blog! (did that make any sense?) It's late, and I should be in bed.
Anyway! I'll stop writing totally freaky random comments...NOW!

GuideToPassion said...

Miranda, you're crazy and I fucking LOVE IT!

I've got an ass on me, too, so that's why I'd like to make a line of panties...once you hit 8-10, there's nothing much left, you know? You'll be the first to get a pair!

MY diapers can and will probably will be bedazzled for girls...I have a few ideas floating around in this head of mine. So far, I haven't seen the total concept that I've got in mind. I thought about cloth diapers for Marcus, but decided that since I was already going through sooo much, more laundry would have forced me over a bridge.