- That I would be okay with missing a shower one day.
- That I wouldn't feel the need to change my shirt every single time my baby spit up on me.
- That I would always be the last to eat - usually when dinner is cold.
This is no longer the case as my DH now waits and helps me get 7-month-old Bay DJ to bed, no matter how hungry he is.
- How precious sleep and "me-time" really is.
DH and I try to give one another at least a few hours each week.
- That I could ever love someone so much.
- The only work I'll be able to get done is when baby is sleeping, and I should be.
- How much I would enjoy watching a child's development.
- That I would miss the bonds formed when working outside the home.
- How successful I could actually be in working from home.
- That I am totally, 100% addicted to The View. Whoopi is definitely my favorite co-host!