Saturday, July 18, 2009

10 Things I Didn't Know Before I Became A Mother

They're in no particular order...right now I don't have the energy to do that. Maybe another day, though :)
  1. That I would be okay with missing a shower one day.
  2. That I wouldn't feel the need to change my shirt every single time my baby spit up on me.
  3. That I would always be the last to eat - usually when dinner is cold.
    This is no longer the case as my DH now waits and helps me get 7-month-old Bay DJ to bed, no matter how hungry he is.
  4. How precious sleep and "me-time" really is.
    DH and I try to give one another at least a few hours each week.
  5. That I could ever love someone so much.
  6. The only work I'll be able to get done is when baby is sleeping, and I should be.
  7. How much I would enjoy watching a child's development.
  8. That I would miss the bonds formed when working outside the home.
  9. How successful I could actually be in working from home.
  10. That I am totally, 100% addicted to The View. Whoopi is definitely my favorite co-host!

~ShamelessMomma

No comments: