Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

Alright...I'm keeping this short...

Dr. Simmons gave me the okay to come home late Tuesday night, but says I can only get up to pee and get something to drink...SERIOUSLY??? I've been home for two days now and am going absolutely out of my mind! I can't do anything - not check the mail (which involves going down 3 flights of stairs), cook my own food - NOTHING!

At my sono Tuesday we saw that the baby was already in position, but my cervix is now cooperating so he won't be going anywhere as long as I stay down like I'm supposed to. Doc also says the only place I can go if I feel like I just can't sit still anymore is back to the hospital. lol His office and the NICU - to remind me of how important and serious my being on bedrest really is. Yeah.

My mom came over Wednesday morning and it was good having her here. She made me lunch and even cleaned our kitchen! How great is that?! She couldn't come over today because of work and daycare center preparations, but I can't wait to see her tomorrow - she's good company.

Thanks for the prayers and kind words. Wes and I are confident that everything will be okay - we've got the power of prayer and a STRONG support system on our side!

Now back to the couch...

No comments: